CERTIFY your upblast fans as SMOKE EXHAUST FANS by testing them at CERT-AIRE per IRI (Industrial Risk Insurers) and/or SBC (Standard Building Code) and UL (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.) requirements.
- Elevated temperature, at 500 degrees F for 4 hours per IRI requirements, at 1000 degrees F for 15 minutes per SBC requirements
- Operation, snow-loading, burning-brand and other required tests per UL Subject 793
Elevated temperature test is conducted using our 6 million btu/hr gas heat generator. To our knowledge, no testing agency or fan manufacturer has a gas heat genereator of this capacity.
- Pretesting to verify performance
- UL Certification - all necesary assistance in securing it
- Product development
- Efficient and client-oriented services
- UL has witnessed testing at CERT-AIRE's facility and has accepted CERT-AIRE to conduct tests per the above requirements.